In short, we have absolutely no intention of collecting any of your personal information and then creating problems for you. Let’s look at a few specifics:
- Our web server uses your IP address (a unique number assigned to you when you are connected to the internet) to count unique visitors to the website. This does not identify you personally in any way.
- If you use our Contact form, we will have access to your email address since it shows up in the email we receive. We will also have your IP address at the time of using the Contact form since that is added to the bottom of the email we receive.
- While we might not always immediately delete an email we receive from you (meaning your email address will be available to us until we delete the email), we don’t store your email address or IP address in any other systems.
- Even though we might keep your email around for a while, we won’t go back to your old email and start sending you all kinds of email that isn’t related to your original email.
- If we collect and store your email address for the purpose of sending you information periodically, it will be through a system dedicated to that purpose, and we will make it clear at the time that you are signing up for something and not merely asking a one-time question.
- We don’t install any software on your system. We might have features on our website that will require you to install some generally available software, like Adobe Flash, but that is something that you would initiate and have full control over.